General (1,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inventory Master 2-0 (AE-SQL)

I am running the Inventory Master on Alchemex and have a problem recently. One of my categories (materials) is not showing all the items on…

Started by Snoopy Howser M.D.

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Fred

Increase profits with Business Financial Intelligence

Profit, simply put, is the gap that exists between a firm’s revenues and its expenditure. So, as long as the company is able to increase it…

Started by Robert us

3 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Pielle van Pletzen

Security Limitations

One of our clients is looking for security limitations for one of GL reports: every potential Alchemex user has an Analysis Codes range ass…

Started by sarah harvey

1 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Fred

Alchemex ETL

I have developed the relevant containers and ETLs for Syspro and Macola databases. I have populated the data warehouse with 3 different dat…

Started by Greg Dales

7 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Greg Dales

A sales order report

I'm trying to produce a sales order report using the _bvSalesOrdersFull table. There are 2 columns "QtyOnSO" and "Qty on Sales Order" which…

Started by Paul Cleverley

4 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Paul Cleverley

MYob question

I hope someone can help me with the following question Can I add a pass through variable on reports that are running from MYOB to Excel gi…

Started by Milo Bentley

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Fred

Message when running report in Alchemex

Please can someone advise me,i run my report in alchemex and receive this message: Trial Balance Add-In has located these new account(s) in…

Started by Wessel van Diepen

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Fred

Questions on Alchemex.

Hello I have faced a few issues, although they look quite obvious, after search in the knowledgebase, unfortunately I still cannot find a s…

Started by Faustino Pinon

3 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Fred

Is it possible to transfer B.I.C. containers to Alchemex?

I had Pastel B.I.C. and moved over to Alchemex recently.I had ODBC Links together with containers setup in the B.I.C.Is there any way of tr…

Started by Eban Japes

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Eban Japes

connectivity error

Hi I am strugggling to connect the alchmex to server, and i get the foolowing error,

Started by Tshepo Phasha

4 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Fred

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service