General (1,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excel process still running after report runs and Excel is closed

Quite often, after a report is run an Excel process (sometimes more than one) is still running even if Excel is not open. I run several re…

Started by Kim Walton

3 Feb 25
Reply by Carl R

Sales report less disounts

Hi i am creating a sales report less discounts from the totals tab in AR invhistory header and detail.  it is subtracting the discount from…

Started by lanette felsch

2 Feb 21
Reply by Doug Walker

How to create or run a report showing all customer orders with received PO for showing the amount invoiced to date?

Hi! Sage Intelligence Reporting is fairly new to me...I'm not even sure if I need to use IR to get these reports.  Has anyone every ran a r…

Started by Sally Noseworthy

0 Feb 21

Consolidating 12 companies at different rates

I have 12 companies being consolidated on reporting (Sage 300 ERP) and I need to filter one company of the 12 and consolidate it at 50%. Th…

Started by Brian Terera

0 Feb 19

Purchase Order Lines Received

Please assist, I am trying create a report indicating Purchase Order Lines received in a specific period however I need to exclude non stoc…

Started by Theo Verster

0 Feb 18

SAGE 300 Report Designer

Hi, I am new to report designer. When I run the report designer it picks up our Database twice in the Data. ( this is visible when you pick…

Started by Mark Du Sautoy

5 Jan 31
Reply by Mark Du Sautoy

Financials: Hiding zero value lines on multiple sheets - what's the current solution?

I've seen the posts about the report manager add-in "zeroinggl" that enables you to configure an algorithm for each individual sheet.  My i…

Started by Clark Walliser

4 Jan 25
Reply by Clark Walliser

newbie to intelligence reporting.

Sorry if I am rehashing an old thread or if I am not in the correct forum. Also, my first forum so apologize for any bad etiquette I have j…

Started by Howard Jer

17 Jan 23
Reply by TopEssayServices

Reporting Tree Units don't display on Rpt Tree list in task pane. The list just runs out...

I'm in the Excel Template assigning worksheets to different rpt tree units from the task pane. But the list only goes down about 8 units, a…

Started by Clark Walliser

1 Jan 23
Reply by Clark Walliser

SAGE 1000 ERP Application Data Dictonary

Hi Friends, I am new to the SAGE 1000 ERP application , I would like to understand SAGE 1000 ERP table details. Can anyone help me to get…

Started by Jeeva

0 Jan 22

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service