General (1,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When select certain reporting tree units no data shows in amount cells, only text "Reporting Tree"

I have a reporting tree with about 145 units on it. I've created separate worksheet tabs for each reporting tree unit that gets distributed…

Started by Clark Walliser

2 Jan 22
Reply by Clark Walliser

Default for Selected Years BI

I copied a report from the designer folder and modified.   When I run it each time I am required to enter the years as a report parameter …

Started by Valerie hagen

3 Jan 17
Reply by Sandra Smith

Integrating Sage Intelligence with newer Excel abilities like: Converting to Table, Data Model

Is SI looking at using the Excel Table feature instead of legacy named ranges? On the newer versions of Excel, you have the feature to con…

1 Jan 12
Reply by Sandra Smith

Importing SI .tre metadata into Excel to view, getting error (Internal error: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 4, position 1.)"

I'm trying to figure out a better way to create reporting trees and noticed the SI metadata stores the trees as a .tre file. I guessed it w…

1 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Doug Walker

Easier way to build/edit massive reporting tree? (sage 300)

Hi everyone,  I am going to build a reporting tree for 90+ departments. I was wondering whether there is a better way than manually typing…

Started by Terris

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Terris

Automatically run Sage 50 BI inventory report without keying date

I would like to automatically run a slightly modified standard report that comes with BI and publish it to our 5 salespeople in html format…

Started by scott

1 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by David Bryant

How Pass though Parameter collect as an array

There are report have to select multiple Customer ID for filter. The parameter is defined look up....the parameter result will be 'C1, C5,…

Started by Marius Yung

2 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Marius Yung

Container SQL Query Row Limit

Hello, I have written a bunch of code into a custom container.  My current code is 3998 rows long.  Everything works well inside of the co…

Started by Ben Baum

1 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Ben Baum

Items Received Today Report

Hello, I am trying to write a report that will tell me all items received today.  I can get a record of this using the JrnlRow.dat file an…

Started by Ben Baum

1 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Ben Baum

Quantity Available Field

Hello, We are trying to write a report that will use the Quantity Available Field.  We are using Sage 50 US Edition and our Qty Available…

Started by Ben Baum

1 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Ben Baum

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service