General (1,038)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Periods range in period formula

Hello, i'm using the TO function in a period range to consolidate the actuals in an income statement for periods 1, 2 and 3, but it doesn'…

Started by Tony

3 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Tony

Missing resources : Unable to set the interactive property of the Application class

Hi, I'm unable to run any standard or new created reports from this sage Accpac Intelligence. It prompt error message :  "missing resource…

Started by ST Yong

6 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Jean-Pierre

Missing Resource : Unable to set the Interactive property of the Application class

I am unable to run out a standard Alchemex report, the Financial Reports D-3-1 (AE-SQL). The following error message appears: "MISSING RESO…

Started by Jörg Reinecke

5 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Jean-Pierre

Entering Sales Order in Sage Evolution

I am trying to enter the Price of Item in Sales Order. The price entered should be VAT excl, but on my screen I can only input VAT incl. H…

Started by Prakash Jang

1 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Helen

Sage 300 Intelligence - list of "Manage Instructions" emails

Sage 300 ERP Ver 2017 Sage Intelligence Is there a way to get a report of all the Instructions with Emails set up in the Manage Instruction…

Started by Donna Boon

3 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by Nigel Naicker

Sage Intellingence for X3 - Is there a stock Cash Flow Report for Sage Intelligence for X3?

A customer has asked me if there is a Cash Flow Report for Sage Intelligence.  I didn't think there is a standard Cash Flow report but thou…

Started by David Crampton

7 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Elueme Samuel

Possibly Solved - Out of Memory - BICORE.exe

BIC returns "Out of memory" error when rendering data to Spreadsheet. As always - Use the following at your own risk!   Problem: Some lar…

Started by Matthew Colliver

0 Aug 17, 2018

Sage BI Addin Not Enabling for non Admin user in Excel 2010

Hi, I have installed Sage Intelligence and connected to Sage X3 V6.5. In the server, all reports are working.On the client system also I h…

Started by Vineeth Abraham

1 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Keeveshin Naidoo

Drill down - why no transaction level drill down

Hi, I have a Ledger in USD that has multiple transactional currencies. In Sage Intelligence reports when I drill down the first level of d…

Started by Kenneth Burt

2 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Kenneth Burt

How to offset Accounts Payable Vendor with Accounts Receivable Customer in Sage 300?

SAGE 6.1 How to offset Accounts Payable Vendor with Accounts Receivable Customer in Sage 300?

Started by Jose Forero

1 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Mel

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service