Sage 100 and 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting (445)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage 100 SQL Syntax Help

I created a Pass Thru Variable for a date to enter at run time. I need the SQL syntax to create the 2 digit month from Pass Thru Variable…

Started by Doug Walker

1 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

Incompatiblity with SolidWorks CAD program

I have a client who uses Sage 100 2017 and Solidworks CAD.  Solidworks apparently embeds an excel file in the drawing.  When Sage Intellige…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

1 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

Error when running report as scheduled task

When attempting to run a Sage Intelligence report (Sage 100) via the Windows Task Manager, the scheduled task fails with the message:  Nati…

Started by Ed Wlodarczyk

3 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

Sage500 - RANGES - when the natural account is not in the first segment

I have a client whose GL Acct Structure is ?-????-??-NNNN-? - where N is the Natural segment.  I am figuring out that since the Natural Seg…

Started by Barry McCuistion

2 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Doug Hart

Sage 100 2017 UDF for use with Add-In

I created a UDF for GL_Account.  I modified the Report Designer Add-In - Accounts container to include this field.  However, when I use the…

Started by Dawn Kulbacki

1 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

Sage 100 Intelligence - Free Reports

We have a number of Free reports for you to try out if you are using Sage 100 Standard and Advanced.  All you need to do is download the Re…

Started by Ruth Gray

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by NATE

Repository

I am working with a small non-profit organization that does not have a server. I am installing Sage on the c: drive. They want to use Sage…

Started by Suzanne Watson

2 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Suzanne Watson

Remote desktop - change user for license

I installed and registered sage intelligence on a sage 100 2017 system recently using my login info.  We now need other users to be able to…

Started by Pamela A Swanstrom

1 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Tesh

Sage 500 inventory report showing historical end-of-month quantities

Sage 500 natively provides a Business Insights Analyzer report called Inventory History.  This is a great report that shows the end-of-mont…

Started by Ralph

4 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Ruth Gray

Report Execution Error

Would someone know what this error means? My container consist of 5 tables, expressions directly from the tables and a few SQL expressions…

Started by Christine Williams

19 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service