Sage 100 and 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting (452)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to convert numeric date YYYYMMDD to DD/MM/YYYY

Hi,  Can anyone help me to convert a numeric date from the AP Tables into a proper date. Thanks

Started by Paula Klinto

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Doug Walker

Slow Performance

I have a Sage 100 user that is having extremely slow performance issues when running out intelligence reports. For example, she sent me an…

Started by Suzanne Watson

4 Mar 16
Reply by Doug Walker

Error in Distribution Setup

I have a client that is trying to set up Distribution for an intelligence report (Sage 100). She is able to select 'Use my outlook profile'…

Started by Suzanne Watson

2 Mar 8
Reply by Doug Walker

Upgrade question Sage 100 Intelligence

I'm looking for some confirmation on how people are handling Sage 100 Intelligence upgrades. My rule of thumb was if there haven’t been any…

Started by Dana Halpin

1 Mar 8
Reply by Mel

AR_CashReceiptsHistory erroneous InvoiceBalance field

Hello,  We're recently encountered a problem with posting AR Cash Receipts. This has occurred over the last 5 months and we haven't found…

Started by Denyse Miller

4 Mar 6
Reply by Denyse Miller

Add GL Transactions to Report Designer Report

Sage 100 v2017 I need to create a report that shows the GL transactions for a specific set of GL accounts (basically a summary page and det…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

2 Feb 23
Reply by Debbi Silberberg

Simple If Then Statement in Container produces Error, Manually works fine in Excel

I have created a simple legacy job cost report which is attached.  An IF Then statement continues to error.  I broke the If Then statement…

Started by Michele Herzog

2 Feb 21
Reply by Michele Herzog

Sage 100 SQL Syntax Help

I created a Pass Thru Variable for a date to enter at run time. I need the SQL syntax to create the 2 digit month from Pass Thru Variable…

Started by Doug Walker

1 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

Incompatiblity with SolidWorks CAD program

I have a client who uses Sage 100 2017 and Solidworks CAD.  Solidworks apparently embeds an excel file in the drawing.  When Sage Intellige…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

1 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

Error when running report as scheduled task

When attempting to run a Sage Intelligence report (Sage 100) via the Windows Task Manager, the scheduled task fails with the message:  Nati…

Started by Ed Wlodarczyk

3 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service