Sage 100 and 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting (493)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Formulas broke in connector

Hello, I went to modify an excel expression that has been working for a few years now to have a variable in place of a fixed number.  When…

Started by Kevin Acorace

9 Mar 11
Reply by Doug Walker

Installed 64bit MS ofc, now Sage 100 Intelligence gives error

I had MS Ofc 32bit, then uninstalled and installed Ofc 64bit. Now when I open Excel it gives me a message: The file format and extension o…

Started by Clark Walliser

2 Mar 7
Reply by Clark Walliser

Sage Intelligence - Union report for Consolidated Container

Sage 100 5.20 Windows Server 2012 R2 Office Excel 365 I have a Consolidated container and have created a report with one table that is con…

Started by Paula Park

0 Mar 5

Sage Intelligence - Union report for Consolidated Container

Sage 100 5.20 Windows Server 2012 R2 Office Excel 365 I have a Consolidated container and have created a report with one table that is con…

Started by Paula Park

0 Mar 5

Sage 100 Free Reports Tables

How can I tell which Sage tables are used and which specific fields in one of the Free Reports. Specifically, for one, Sales Rep Report. Wh…

Started by LYNN RUSHING

3 Feb 26
Reply by Doug Walker

Reporting Tree

Hi all! I am hoping someone can help me with a reporting tree issue. I need to have a Unit that is comprised of ?????-20-01, ?????-25-01,…

Started by Sara M

3 Feb 22
Reply by Doug Walker

PBI and Excel and Sage Intelligence

Hi All, I have a question about the relationship between SI, Excel, and Power BI. It has been claimed by the person developing the Power…

Started by Paula Park

0 Feb 19

Inventory Valuation Trend

I would like a report that shows ending monthly inventory levels for a given period of time.  Essentially this would be the same informatio…

Started by Matthew Anthony

4 Feb 18
Reply by Doug Walker

quarter to date income statement

I have an income statement that uses a "glclosingbalance" to come up with whatever period you put in the parameter. I am trying to find out…

Started by Michele Beckett

3 Feb 4
Reply by Doug Walker

SI Reports written using Consolidated Report Designer hangs during Naming Ranges after upgrade to Excel 2016 32 bit.

Hi, Customer is on Sage Premium 2017, they think they were on Excel 2010.  Someone recently upgraded their Terminal Servers to Excel 2016 S…

Started by Nancy Hanson

1 Feb 1
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service