Sage 100 and 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting (454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drill Down Problem

I'm getting an error when trying to do a drill down: "The drilldown report Report Designer Add-In-GL Transactions 1-0 required to perform…

Started by Dawn Kulbacki

0 on Thursday

How to distribute entire workbook as a SINGLE PDF document in RDA Distribution?

With Sage Intelligence Report Designer Add-in (v1.0.0.16) for Sage 500, when a report is distributed as a PDF file, each sheet/tab is sent…

Started by John L

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Peter Scully

Task Pane items scrunched up

Hello, I recently installed on a client who is using Mac but has a remote login to work with their Windows items like Sage 100 and Sage In…

Started by Jesse Braun

1 May 14
Reply by Prasad Thutta

Report Manager Date Filter set to yesterday's date

I want to have a report automatically set my filter to yesterday's date - which should be 04 December 2016.  I have tried @DATE@-1 but that…

Started by Barry McCuistion

1 Apr 27
Reply by Doug Bilderback

How to convert numeric date YYYYMMDD to DD/MM/YYYY

Hi,  Can anyone help me to convert a numeric date from the AP Tables into a proper date. Thanks

Started by Paula Klinto

1 Mar 21
Reply by Doug Walker

Slow Performance

I have a Sage 100 user that is having extremely slow performance issues when running out intelligence reports. For example, she sent me an…

Started by Suzanne Watson

4 Mar 16
Reply by Doug Walker

Error in Distribution Setup

I have a client that is trying to set up Distribution for an intelligence report (Sage 100). She is able to select 'Use my outlook profile'…

Started by Suzanne Watson

2 Mar 8
Reply by Doug Walker

Upgrade question Sage 100 Intelligence

I'm looking for some confirmation on how people are handling Sage 100 Intelligence upgrades. My rule of thumb was if there haven’t been any…

Started by Dana Halpin

1 Mar 8
Reply by Mel

AR_CashReceiptsHistory erroneous InvoiceBalance field

Hello,  We're recently encountered a problem with posting AR Cash Receipts. This has occurred over the last 5 months and we haven't found…

Started by Denyse Miller

4 Mar 6
Reply by Denyse Miller

Add GL Transactions to Report Designer Report

Sage 100 v2017 I need to create a report that shows the GL transactions for a specific set of GL accounts (basically a summary page and det…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

2 Feb 23
Reply by Debbi Silberberg

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service