Sage 100 and 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting (466)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manage Trees and Manage Layouts

Customer is on v2016 Sage 100 Premium, W10 with update v1709 and v1803.  When they try to Manage Trees, they could (under v1709 of W10), ge…

Started by Nancy Hanson

1 38 minutes ago
Reply by Jax

Limiting access by GL Segment

Are there any security settings or add-ons that can be used to limit reports by GL segments.  Looking for a way to not have multiple copies…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

3 on Saturday
Reply by SteveP

Task Pane display issues and Manage trees display issues

Has anyone encountered and resolved an issue with Sage intelligence report designer add in task pane display?  Excel for Office 365 MSO (1…

Started by SteveP

2 on Friday
Reply by SteveP

Report Designer Component required error on report, yet another RD report successfully running

Have a client with 2 Report Designer reports.  One runs successfully.  The other gives me the error re the RD Component not being installed…

Started by Beth Bowers

7 Sep 12
Reply by Doug Walker

Filter for hiding zero row is changing SI format

For Sage 100:  A customer I worked with has a financial report that was created by copying a FRx sheet into the Report Designer.  The formu…

Started by Sandra Smith

2 Aug 24
Reply by Sandra Smith

Sender Email Address Incorrect

New user has her email as the default profile and the prior controller's email so that she gets his emails during the transition. However,…

Started by Suzanne Watson

1 Aug 16
Reply by Keeveshin Naidoo

Sage 100 Inventory Item Image

Can the Inventory Image stored in the CI Item table be displayed in the output file or pivot table? Sage 100 stores the *.jpg field in "CI_…

Started by Dan St. John

1 Aug 10

Sage 100 SI/BI licensing, installation on Virtual Machine - guidance

Is a VM licensing/installation for Sage 100 SI/BI a supported option? 

Started by Jon Kreiss

1 Aug 10

Multiple reports in a chain

Hello All. I'm new to this forum and 1st time posting a topic on this discussion board. If it is already discussed in the past, please pard…

Started by D M

4 Jul 31
Reply by D M

Buk export of report

Hi  Is there any way to bulk export certain reports in Evolution and Partner ? I know we bulk import reports but there seems to be no opt…

Started by Grant Swithinbank

3 Jul 30
Reply by Feroz Ally

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service