Sage 100 and 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting (419)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error 1004: "We can't change this part of the PivotTable"

Client is receiving this message when attempting to Save Excel Template after making revisions to the report. We're working with Sage 100…

Started by Ed Wlodarczyk

3 yesterday
Reply by Doug Walker

Data Source name not found and no default driver specified. SQLState=IM002

I am getting the following error message ever since our re-install of the Sage 100 SQL 2016 software when I run any SIR Reports or Connecto…

Started by Michael Davis

1 Jun 15
Reply by Keeveshin Naidoo

Budgets not populating Designer Add-In report

Have a client who is creating a report with Actual and Budget.  Actual is coming in fine.  Budget shows 0.  I unhid the budget sheet and se…

Started by Beth Bowers

6 Jun 10
Reply by Aryavrit Travels

A row with duplicates was encountered

My client is running Sage 100 version 2017 with the Connector.  They tried to install a manager license on a workstation and entered the wr…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

11 Jun 8
Reply by Doug Walker

Missing Accounts Tool

I have a client running Sage Standard 2016.  I was going to show the Missing Account Tool in a template. When I click View -> Current Sh…

Started by Suzanne Watson

3 May 31
Reply by Peter Scully

Task Pane Missing

I am having issues with the Task Pane and BI Tools tab on a client.  When I try to load the Report Designer COM Add-in, I get an error: Not…

1 May 24
Reply by David Bryant

Conversion from BizNet

Is there a conversion tool from BizNet to Sage Intelligence, specifically for Sage 100? Thanks, Suzanne.

1 May 17
Reply by Doug Walker

Formulas Not Working When Saving as XLSX File - #NAME?

I have created a consolidated financial report using the Report Designer for my client. When my client saves the report as an XLSX file and…

Started by Lorrie Ng

7 May 9
Reply by Doug Walker

Schedule a Report With Date Parameters

Is it possible to schedule a report with date parameters where the date range would change each week?

Started by Michele Herzog

3 Apr 10
Reply by Doug Walker

Fixed Asset Reports

Does anyone know how to create a container for the Sage Fixed Assets database for Sage 100 Version 2015 and higher?

Started by Sue Pawlowic

2 Apr 7
Reply by Roelf Keulder

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2017   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service