Sage 100 and 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting (436)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ZeroingII

Hello I have generated an consolidated income statement through Report Designer layout generator with the consolidated report on one sheet…

Started by Pratap Nair

19 Oct 17
Reply by Doug Walker

Layout generator - looks different

Hi We recently migrated data to MAS 2017 and has BI version 7.5 I am in the learning process to build BI reports, what I observed was that…

Started by Pratap Nair

1 Oct 16
Reply by NATE

Connecting to Sage 100 Company on Remote Server

I have a client who is acquiring companies. One of the companies they recently purchased uses Sage 100 but the database is not on the same…

Started by Lorrie Ng

1 Oct 12
Reply by Peter Scully

Report Utility

I downloaded the Report Utility for Sage 100 on a customer computer and on mine. I get the dialog showing progress on 'Retrieving Reports..…

Started by Suzanne Watson

3 Oct 2
Reply by NATE

Report Utility

I downloaded the Report Utility for Sage 100 on a customer computer and on mine. I get the dialog showing progress on 'Retrieving Reports..…

1 Sep 29
Reply by NATE

Sage Connector-Resizing tables in graphical join container

Is it just me or is it impossible to resize the default-sized tables in graphical join containers? I can't see the full table name and scro…

Started by Susan Arita

1 Sep 27
Reply by Peter Scully

Add Field to GL Actual Report

I would like to be able to generate calendar year reports in addition to Fiscal Year reports, using a copy of the Financial Reports that ar…

Started by Nina Getchell

7 Sep 25
Reply by Nina Getchell

Consolidation with Multi-Currency Sage 100

Has anyone created a Consolidated financial statement for companies with different base currencies?  My client is using DSD multi-currency.…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

5 Sep 18
Reply by Doug Walker

Distribution Settings

Does anyone know where the Distribution Settings are saved?  These are the settings that indicate whether "Use My Outlook Profile" or "Use…

Started by Neal Luscomb

1 Sep 13
Reply by NATE

Missing Resource Errors

I started getting Missing Resource errors in the Task Pane: MISSING RESOURCE: LABEL_HOMEPANE_MENUOPTION_FINANCIALS shows on each tab in th…

2 Aug 29
Reply by Suzanne Watson

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2017   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service