Sage 100 and 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting (427)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage 500 inventory report showing historical end-of-month quantities

Sage 500 natively provides a Business Insights Analyzer report called Inventory History.  This is a great report that shows the end-of-mont…

Started by Ralph

3 Aug 15
Reply by Ruth Gray

Add Field to GL Actual Report

I would like to be able to generate calendar year reports in addition to Fiscal Year reports, using a copy of the Financial Reports that ar…

Started by Nina Getchell

4 Aug 14
Reply by Nina Getchell

GL Detail Transaction Container

I have created a container using the GL Detail Posting table.  The table contains fields for DebitAmount and CreditAmount.  I have an expre…

Started by Suzanne Watson

2 Aug 7
Reply by Suzanne Watson

How do I create a Consolidated Container for Sage 500

online help in the Connector module states that you can "Create a new container using the Consolidation connection" but I don't see any Con…

Started by Doug Hart

1 Jul 28
Reply by Doug Hart

Timeline Slicers

I am adding timeline slicers to a report template.  When I save the template to the report and rerun the report, my slicers disappear.   I…

Started by ktroestler@blytheco.com

8 Jul 26
Reply by David Bryant

Company Code on Consolidated Report

Hello, How can I get company codes onto a consolidated payroll report (Sage 100) that uses graphical joins?  Is there a way to use a "not…

Started by ktroestler@blytheco.com

1 Jul 18
Reply by Peter Scully

Sage500 - RANGES - when the natural account is not in the first segment

I have a client whose GL Acct Structure is ?-????-??-NNNN-? - where N is the Natural segment.  I am figuring out that since the Natural Seg…

Started by Barry McCuistion

1 Jul 14
Reply by Doug Walker

Error when trying to access Connector

I have a new laptop.  I have deleted my old laptop from my SI license.  I have licensed this laptop and it shows a valid Connector license.…

Started by Beth Bowers

1 Jul 10
Reply by NATE

Data Source name not found and no default driver specified. SQLState=IM002

I am getting the following error message ever since our re-install of the Sage 100 SQL 2016 software when I run any SIR Reports or Connecto…

Started by Michael Davis

2 Jul 8
Reply by Michael Davis

Error 1004: "We can't change this part of the PivotTable"

Client is receiving this message when attempting to Save Excel Template after making revisions to the report. We're working with Sage 100…

Started by Ed Wlodarczyk

3 Jun 27
Reply by Doug Walker

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2017   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service