Sage 100 and 500 (553)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage 100 and Report Manager

Last Wednesday (4//17), a client ran a financial report using SI. Today when they run the same report or any SI report, they are getting th…

Started by Lloyd Smith

1 Apr 27
Reply by Doug Walker

Report Execution Error for invalid SQL query when adding filter with comparison operator "Does Not Begin With"

I am receiving a Report Execution Error when adding a filter with comparison operator "Does Not Begin With". In this case I used ItemCode d…

Started by Erin Roundy

13 Apr 26
Reply by Stacey Gassett

List of Excel Sage Intelligence Functions

Hi All, Could you direct me to a source where I can see all the Excel functions for creating financials? Functions such as GLClosingBalanc…

Started by Paula Park

3 Apr 25
Reply by Sandra Smith

Can not use "Does Not Begin With" in my filters

Is there a reason that many of the filter comparison operators can not be user to filter a report, such as "Does Not Begin With".  When usi…

Started by Stacey Gassett

1 Apr 20
Reply by Doug Walker

PBI and Excel and Sage Intelligence

Hi All, I have a question about the relationship between SI, Excel, and Power BI. It has been claimed by the person developing the Power…

Started by Paula Park

1 Apr 14
Reply by Mariano Catalano

Problem loading data

I have and existing consolidated report made with the Report Designer Add-In.  It has a reporting tree which has previously worked.  Today…

Started by chris claussen

14 Apr 14

Setting Up Multiple Consolidation Lists

I have a client that has ~25 Companies.  They want to setup Consolidated Reports in Intelligence.  However, there are multiple groups of co…

Started by Suzanne Watson

2 Apr 14

How to do intercompany eliminations on consolidated reports

My client has purchased the Connector and Report Designer modules for Sage Intelligence Reporting (SIR), plus I have installed the Report D…

Started by Marilyn Connor

10 Apr 14

Error when trying to access Connector

I have a new laptop.  I have deleted my old laptop from my SI license.  I have licensed this laptop and it shows a valid Connector license.…

Started by Beth Bowers

3 Mar 26
Reply by James O'Curran

Add GL Transactions to Report Designer Report

Sage 100 v2017 I need to create a report that shows the GL transactions for a specific set of GL accounts (basically a summary page and det…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

5 Mar 25
Reply by Nina Pixley

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service