Sage 100 and 500 (553)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to add a new companyto the consolidated reports

Hello re. Sage 100 ERP intelligence reporting core version: 7.50.0 Metabase version 6.9.4 We already had 2 companies and had designed con…

Started by Pratap Nair

1 Mar 19
Reply by Doug Walker

Publish to File with static values copies values in rows 1-4 into body of financials

I'm on Sage 100 2018 PU5 with the SI update SI5200-T. When I publish a financial report to file with static data values, the values in rows…

Started by Clark Walliser

2 Mar 18
Reply by Clark Walliser

Delete union reports quickly

Hi SI folks,  Is there a way to delete union reports quickly? The only way I know is to delete the main report and then delete the individ…

Started by Terris

2 Mar 13
Reply by Terris

Formulas broke in connector

Hello, I went to modify an excel expression that has been working for a few years now to have a variable in place of a fixed number.  When…

Started by Kevin Acorace

9 Mar 11
Reply by Doug Walker

Publish to File with static values copies values in rows 1-4 into body of financials

I'm on Sage 100 2018 PU5 with the SI update SI5200-T. When I publish a financial report to file with static data values, the values in rows…

0 Mar 8

Installed 64bit MS ofc, now Sage 100 Intelligence gives error

I had MS Ofc 32bit, then uninstalled and installed Ofc 64bit. Now when I open Excel it gives me a message: The file format and extension o…

2 Mar 7
Reply by Clark Walliser

Sage 100 Free Reports Tables

How can I tell which Sage tables are used and which specific fields in one of the Free Reports. Specifically, for one, Sales Rep Report. Wh…

Started by LYNN RUSHING

3 Feb 26
Reply by Doug Walker

Excel process still running after report runs and Excel is closed

Quite often, after a report is run an Excel process (sometimes more than one) is still running even if Excel is not open. I run several re…

Started by Kim Walton

3 Feb 25
Reply by Carl R

Reporting Tree

Hi all! I am hoping someone can help me with a reporting tree issue. I need to have a Unit that is comprised of ?????-20-01, ?????-25-01,…

Started by Sara M

3 Feb 22
Reply by Doug Walker

Inventory Valuation Trend

I would like a report that shows ending monthly inventory levels for a given period of time.  Essentially this would be the same informatio…

Started by Matthew Anthony

4 Feb 18
Reply by Doug Walker

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service