Sage 100 and 500 (555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reporting Tree

Hi all! I am hoping someone can help me with a reporting tree issue. I need to have a Unit that is comprised of ?????-20-01, ?????-25-01,…

Started by Sara M

3 Feb 22
Reply by Doug Walker

Inventory Valuation Trend

I would like a report that shows ending monthly inventory levels for a given period of time.  Essentially this would be the same informatio…

Started by Matthew Anthony

4 Feb 18
Reply by Doug Walker

quarter to date income statement

I have an income statement that uses a "glclosingbalance" to come up with whatever period you put in the parameter. I am trying to find out…

Started by Michele Beckett

3 Feb 4
Reply by Doug Walker

SI Reports written using Consolidated Report Designer hangs during Naming Ranges after upgrade to Excel 2016 32 bit.

Hi, Customer is on Sage Premium 2017, they think they were on Excel 2010.  Someone recently upgraded their Terminal Servers to Excel 2016 S…

Started by Nancy Hanson

1 Feb 1
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

Sage Intelligence - adding formula to Excel

I am using Sage 100  I need to create a formula to give a name to a division number.   It's my understanding that I only need to run the r…

Started by Paula Park

3 Jan 31
Reply by Paula Park

Financials: Hiding zero value lines on multiple sheets - what's the current solution?

I've seen the posts about the report manager add-in "zeroinggl" that enables you to configure an algorithm for each individual sheet.  My i…

Started by Clark Walliser

4 Jan 25
Reply by Clark Walliser

Reporting Tree Units don't display on Rpt Tree list in task pane. The list just runs out...

I'm in the Excel Template assigning worksheets to different rpt tree units from the task pane. But the list only goes down about 8 units, a…

1 Jan 23
Reply by Clark Walliser

Sage 100 - Report Designer Add-ins not showing when run as a Published App

Hi I have set up Sage 100 v2017 to run as a published application from windows server 2016. Sage 100 client works fine as a published appli…

Started by David Hurley

2 Jan 22
Reply by David Hurley

When select certain reporting tree units no data shows in amount cells, only text "Reporting Tree"

I have a reporting tree with about 145 units on it. I've created separate worksheet tabs for each reporting tree unit that gets distributed…

2 Jan 22
Reply by Clark Walliser

Balance Sheet - Reports (Shareholders Equity)

I am fairly new to creating a Balance Sheet in Sage Intelligence.  I'm currently at an area where I need to calculate Shareholder's Equity.…

Started by Aracelis McAloon

1 Jan 21
Reply by Sandra Smith

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service