Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SMTP Dustribution outgoing mail server does not exist or cannot be reached

Hi all, Sage Intelligence in Sage 300 2018. Trying to use SMTP for distribution and setting it using the Distribution Setting within a re…

Started by Steve Bagnall

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Steve Bagnall

Account Groups

Can Accounts Groups be added together in a row similar to adding multiple accounts? i.e.  Account #  4000 to 4999  i.e. Account group  40…

Started by Dale Baver

2 on Thursday
Reply by Mark Peoples

Union report with different underlying Databases

Hi all, I'm trying to create a union report that holds Sales volume data on Sheet1 and GL Fiscal set data on Sheet2. Sales Volume data has…

Started by faiyung

3 on Thursday
Reply by Peter Scully

Login failed for user 'sa'

We have recently upgraded one of our clients from Sage 300 v6.0 to Sage 300 v2014.  The server and all workstations are working, except for…

Started by Riekie Roux

2 Apr 12
Reply by Anthony

Email error during distribution

Good Day I have setup a distribution rule to send an email from Excel. When running front end using the "Send Now" button, it works 100%…

Started by Nita Prajapati

1 Apr 6
Reply by Chloe

Adding company to Consolidated Report Designer Report reduces available Fiscal Years to View

Adding a new company to Consolidated Financial Report reduces years available to run in parameter pop-up. I had a client running a consolid…

Started by Gabriela Yates

2 Apr 5
Reply by Gabriela Yates

Sage 300 2018.1 One company - Two tables in two separate tabs on the same report

Greetings! I am trying to get data from GLPOST and APPJH. If I have them in two separate tabs  I am hoping to use pivot tables to look at…

Started by Peter R Andrews

2 Apr 2
Reply by Barbara Willis

Sales Master Report

How do you add sales Representative to the Sales Master Report. The report is only showing a few sales Reps when i have all the sales Repre…

Started by Noble Chiko

1 Mar 28
Reply by Peter Scully

Financial Trend Analysis - Add Budget

Need to add Budget information to the Financial Trend Analysis report.  Client would like the report to compare current versus budget inst…

Started by Craig Fisher

1 Mar 28
Reply by Peter Scully

Statement Publishing with formula's #NA and not values

I have a single BI financial statement written from the consolidated template.   It has 2 tabs of detail from one company and 2 tabs of det…

Started by Valerie hagen

1 Mar 26
Reply by Helen

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service