Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (820)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding a static sheet to be included in the pivot data

Hi, I am looking for the best way to add a static sheet that needs to be combined with Sage 300 sales data in the same output data.  The s…

Started by Gary Vilinsky

2 Aug 13
Reply by Gary Vilinsky

Please wait while windows configure sage 300 intelligence

WE have just recently upgrade a client from 5.6 to ERP2012   The BI Intelligence is the free version They run on terminal services This was…

Started by Annamarie Fields (Ricky)

23 Aug 8
Reply by Rajil Balloo

linking payments to the expense codes used in underlying invoices

I have been trying to figure out a way to generate a list of payments going out of my bank.  Rather than just show the invoice numbers whic…

Started by Jeff Cory

1 Aug 1
Reply by Peter Scully

Sage Intelligence 300 - Adding Prior Year to FS

Hi, I designed a report showing my FS as I need to see them, but can't seem to add the comparative prior year. As an example, I would love…

Started by Martine Boudreau

3 Aug 1
Reply by Peter Scully

Macro and Task Scheduler

I have a macro that runs at the end of a Sage 300 Intelligence spreadsheet.  When I run it from the Report Manager it works fine.  The macr…

Started by Peter Kelos

1 Jul 26
Reply by Aliyah

Sage 300 - Consolidation -Management Pack 2-1 Adj (AE-SQL)

Hi, I have copied the report "Management Pack 2-1 Adj (AE-SQL)" and made changes to the connector adding optional fields as well as GL acco…

Started by Jo-Anne

4 Jul 25
Reply by Jo-Anne

Report Utility Times Out

Hello,  I have a client trying to run the Sage Intelligence Report Utility. When he goes to download the reports he has selected, it runs f…

Started by Carol Lord Openhym

3 Jul 24
Reply by Feroz Ally

Delete redundant copies of locked and re-imported standard reports in SAI.

Copies of locked reports and re-imported versions of locked reports were made in SAI. The Report Manager object window contains redundant r…

Started by Jörg Reinecke

5 Jul 18
Reply by Grant Swithinbank

SAGE 300

Guys can anyone assist im new to SAGE 300 ACCPAC. I need to know how to pull a report of all users that was on the system for the last yea…

Started by Ricardo

1 Jul 17
Reply by Keeveshin Naidoo

Sage 300 Licensing shows NO

HI I have re-entered activations for the Sage 300 2014 Connector, Analysis and Designer and the License Manager still shows NO on each of t…

Started by Abrie Pretorius

5 Jul 16
Reply by Terrence Tam

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service