Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (771)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

formula in SEI excel add-in

Hello guys, Anybody can advise how to create a formula to get accounts closing balance number under SEI excel add-in? Much thanks Frank

Started by Frank Meng

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Frank Meng

Account details with last activity date

Hello,  Is there a report available that lists the chart accounts, whether or not they are active or inactive and the date of the last acti…

Started by Shelley Dubois

0 Jan 11

Sage 300 Intelligence error running GL Transactions

I am getting the following error when running a report for one fiscal period but not others [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server…

Started by Debby Beck

0 Jan 10

Simplest way to create report that summarizes balances based on segment description

I have been asked if I can create a consolidated report that will summarize balances based on the segment description.   We have two segmen…

Started by Andy Bruner

7 Jan 10
Reply by Andy Bruner

Report Manager Screen

Can anyone help me on how to fix my screen so that I can fully read the right hand panel. Any idea's of what the problem is?

Started by Meg McDonald

4 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Leroy Gordon

Sage 300 Intelligence 22 Company Consolidate TB with Dynamic Account Ranges SLOW

I created a new consolidated trial balance report for a Sage 300 customer recently that includes 22 companies in the consolidation. The Dyn…

Started by Elena Bello

1 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by NATE

Error 462

Hi - we have recently upgraded to Sage 2017 with Excel 2016 and when running reports in BI we "often" get error 462... it is intermittent i…

Started by Elaine Marshall

3 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Jim Smith

Unable to get add property of the workbooks class

Hi, I know there is a thread about this from 2013 and I used the fix suggested but it seems to fix the problem and then when the user runs…

Started by Prabha VIRAH SAMMY

2 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Prabha VIRAH SAMMY

quarterly reporting using BI sage 300

I am looking for the most efficient way to develop quarterly financial statement.  So Far this is all I can come up with. Statement with 1…

Started by Valerie hagen

2 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Glynnis

workstation shows no license for report designer and report viewer license is 0

Dear Sir/Madam, We just encounter one issue that two workstations cannot detect the license for report designer and report viewer. the oth…

Started by He Chuangji

3 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by NATE

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service