Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (828)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage 300 Intelligence Report Number Multiply by 2

Hi All, I have written an Income Statement, Pulling actuals Formula it is doubling or (Multiplied by 2) the Number. Can someone assist ho…

Started by Noble Chiko

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Noble Chiko

Access Denied on Function

A client is getting the following message in Sage 300v2017 Report Manager When they try to copy an existing report to make changes I have…

Started by Collington Rowe

1 on Monday
Reply by Feroz Ally

Connector Module - SQL Join with two copies of a table

When I design a query in SQL I can add the same table twice and when I do SQL aliases the second copy of the table. When I attempt to repl…

Started by Paul

10 Oct 10
Reply by Nigel Naicker

ALCH_DATE_DIM table

Hello,   “ALCH_DATE_DIM” table  exist in the Sage 300 database.   This table is used in the sales analysis Container. at what time this tab…

Started by Tony

12 Oct 9
Reply by Nigel Naicker

Muticurrency and management reports

In sage 300 Report Designer we have recently started using multicurrency The GL account has multicurrency ticked and to use all currencies…

Started by Annamarie Fields (Ricky)

1 Oct 7
Reply by Annamarie Fields (Ricky)

Compile error in hidden module: Module 1

I haven't seen this in a while and can't remember the fix.  Installation of Sage Intelligence 2017 on Windows 7 workstation with MS Excel 2…

Started by Howard Whiting

3 Aug 29
Reply by Chloe

copy data sheet1 to another sheet automatically

hello, is there a way to copy the sheet 1(data) to another sheet automatically. so what i'm trying to do is to generate commissions repor…

Started by Tony

2 Aug 28
Reply by Tony

Please wait while windows configure sage 300 intelligence

WE have just recently upgrade a client from 5.6 to ERP2012   The BI Intelligence is the free version They run on terminal services This was…

Started by Annamarie Fields (Ricky)

24 Aug 24
Reply by Anthony

Query Too Complex

Hi, I am having an issue where whenever user click any BI module icon, it prompt a message 'Query Too Complex'. After close the message, t…

Started by KDS Consulting

1 Aug 24
Reply by Keeveshin Naidoo

Report Utility - GL Transactions Incl OpenBalance S300SQL(C166-0-1) - Errors

Hi there, I downloaded the GL Transactions Incl OpenBalance S300SQL(C166-0-1) report from the Report Utility today and it won't run out. It…

Started by Carol Lord Openhym

4 Aug 23
Reply by Ian Barbour

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service