Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (854)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage Intelligence 2019 Viewer Licences

My client is using Sage 300 ERP 2019 2 bought two viewer licenses. After I have entered the first one and activated it, it shows a user cou…

Started by David

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Abri Greyling

Distribution Settings and Scheduler

If I have a report that has multiple distribution settings configured, will the scheduler command automatically send to all distribution se…

Started by Bob Beaucage

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Bob Beaucage

Sage Designer - Current period

When I run the designer report for current period it has or lists 2 periods as the current period. If I use the direct query tool it does…

Started by Cliff van der Poll

0 Feb 13

Report Designer-Tools-Dynamic Range- How to subtract an account in the middle of the range

HI, Using the Dynamic Account Range method under the Tools menu, I would like to subtract an account out of a range. Is this possible? If…

Started by Mark Du Sautoy

0 Feb 12

Report Designer license required

Hello, I recently switched to excel 64 due to memory issues when running SI reports. Now I am getting "Report Designer License Required". …

Started by Louay Al-Tahan

2 Feb 8
Reply by Louay Al-Tahan

retrieve an overwritten template

Hi folks,  Anyone know how to retrieve a template that was overwritten by accident? When saving a template, I saved it to the wrong report…

Started by Terris

0 Feb 8

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]SSL Security error

I Have already tried :   https://support.na.sage.com/selfservice/viewdocument.do?noCount=true&externalId=83373&sliceId=1&isLoad

Started by Cliff van der Poll

1 Feb 6
Reply by Cliff van der Poll

Sage 300 BI formula inquiry

Does anyone can help with a formula in BI? Need to insert a formula for a rage of AccountGroupCodes.  NOT Account Numbers.  Any ideas?  Tha…

Started by Oscar B

0 Feb 3

Report on debit and credit movement (Sage 300 SI)?

Hi everyone,  I did see this question posted before but was not able to find an answer applicable to my situation. I would like to find a…

Started by Terris

4 Feb 1
Reply by Gabriela Yates

Filter Data in Report Designer

We have a client that has created a custom Income Statement in designer and they filter departments within the account code segments using…

Started by Krissy Eide

9 Jan 31
Reply by Peter Scully

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service