Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (841)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Report on debit and credit movement (Sage 300 SI)?

Hi everyone,  I did see this question posted before but was not able to find an answer applicable to my situation. I would like to find a…

Started by Terris

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Jim Smith

Range of accounts

Can you use the "TO" token in Sage Intelligence to include a range of accounts? 1234-5678 TO 1234-5679. Thanks.

Started by RR

1 on Thursday
Reply by Sandra Smith

GL Security for Sage Intelligence Reporting

Hi everyone,  I did some research on this and see some people posting this question before but not finding a solution yet. So I thought I'…

Started by Terris

5 Dec 12
Reply by Peter Scully

Filter Data in Report Designer

We have a client that has created a custom Income Statement in designer and they filter departments within the account code segments using…

Started by Krissy Eide

6 Dec 12
Reply by Terris

Sage Intelligence Analysis with MSSQL

Any body have document or video about how to using Sage Intelligence Analysis with MSSQL?

Started by Marius Yung

0 Dec 11

Sage300 Backup Container only.

Other than create a report. Would you kindly let me know how can I my specific Container only?

Started by Marius Yung

2 Dec 11
Reply by Marius Yung

External Database with Report Designer

Is it possible to define a external Database, Container & Report......and use report designer finally?

Started by Marius Yung

4 Dec 7
Reply by Marius Yung

Sage Intelligence 2019 Viewer Licences

My client is using Sage 300 ERP 2019 2 bought two viewer licenses. After I have entered the first one and activated it, it shows a user cou…

Started by David

2 Dec 4
Reply by Steve Bagnall

Enter Parameters Screen

Hello All, A client is using a built-in SI report and they have added a second parameter to the existing one. When the report is run in Re…

Started by Dino Sak

0 Nov 26

SQL credential error while choosing parameters

We keep get an user error for SQL credentials whenever we click on parameters. For example choosing period will pop up an error. Error scre…

Started by selva kannan

4 Nov 22
Reply by Mel

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service