Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (857)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Report Designer-Tools-Dynamic Range- How to subtract an account in the middle of the range

HI, Using the Dynamic Account Range method under the Tools menu, I would like to subtract an account out of a range. Is this possible? If…

Started by Mark Du Sautoy

0 Feb 12

Report Designer license required

Hello, I recently switched to excel 64 due to memory issues when running SI reports. Now I am getting "Report Designer License Required". …

Started by Louay Al-Tahan

2 Feb 8
Reply by Louay Al-Tahan

retrieve an overwritten template

Hi folks,  Anyone know how to retrieve a template that was overwritten by accident? When saving a template, I saved it to the wrong report…

Started by Terris

0 Feb 8

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]SSL Security error

I Have already tried :   https://support.na.sage.com/selfservice/viewdocument.do?noCount=true&externalId=83373&sliceId=1&isLoad

Started by Cliff van der Poll

1 Feb 6
Reply by Cliff van der Poll

Sage 300 BI formula inquiry

Does anyone can help with a formula in BI? Need to insert a formula for a rage of AccountGroupCodes.  NOT Account Numbers.  Any ideas?  Tha…

Started by Oscar B

0 Feb 3

Report on debit and credit movement (Sage 300 SI)?

Hi everyone,  I did see this question posted before but was not able to find an answer applicable to my situation. I would like to find a…

Started by Terris

4 Feb 1
Reply by Gabriela Yates

Filter Data in Report Designer

We have a client that has created a custom Income Statement in designer and they filter departments within the account code segments using…

Started by Krissy Eide

9 Jan 31
Reply by Peter Scully

New GL accounts not being picked up in a report after it is generated from the layout

Anyone have this happen before - Client has added a few new accounts to the GL.  When we re-generate the report using the layout these acco…

Started by Howard Whiting

1 Jan 30
Reply by Howard Whiting

Sage 300 Intelligence Reporting : An Unexpected Error Occurred Error Number : [-2147217865] Description : [[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][

Hi, I have created the new queries on sage intelligence Connector. and added with Expressions. but that time getting  error called "Error…

Started by Prakash

6 Jan 30
Reply by Prakash

Converting Financial Reporter Layout With YTD Credits or YTD Debits to Sage Intelligence

Converting Financial Reporter Layout With YTD Credits or YTD Debits to Sage Intelligence. I have to convert an old Financial Reporter repor…

Started by Gabriela Yates

0 Jan 22

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service