Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (842)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compile error in hidden module: Module 1

I haven't seen this in a while and can't remember the fix.  Installation of Sage Intelligence 2017 on Windows 7 workstation with MS Excel 2…

Started by Howard Whiting

3 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Chloe

copy data sheet1 to another sheet automatically

hello, is there a way to copy the sheet 1(data) to another sheet automatically. so what i'm trying to do is to generate commissions repor…

Started by Tony

2 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Tony

Please wait while windows configure sage 300 intelligence

WE have just recently upgrade a client from 5.6 to ERP2012   The BI Intelligence is the free version They run on terminal services This was…

Started by Annamarie Fields (Ricky)

24 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Anthony

Query Too Complex

Hi, I am having an issue where whenever user click any BI module icon, it prompt a message 'Query Too Complex'. After close the message, t…

Started by KDS Consulting

1 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Keeveshin Naidoo

Report Utility - GL Transactions Incl OpenBalance S300SQL(C166-0-1) - Errors

Hi there, I downloaded the GL Transactions Incl OpenBalance S300SQL(C166-0-1) report from the Report Utility today and it won't run out. It…

Started by Carol Lord Openhym

4 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Ian Barbour

Adding a static sheet to be included in the pivot data

Hi, I am looking for the best way to add a static sheet that needs to be combined with Sage 300 sales data in the same output data.  The s…

Started by Gary Vilinsky

2 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Gary Vilinsky

linking payments to the expense codes used in underlying invoices

I have been trying to figure out a way to generate a list of payments going out of my bank.  Rather than just show the invoice numbers whic…

Started by Jeff Cory

1 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Peter Scully

Sage Intelligence 300 - Adding Prior Year to FS

Hi, I designed a report showing my FS as I need to see them, but can't seem to add the comparative prior year. As an example, I would love…

Started by Martine Boudreau

3 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Peter Scully

Macro and Task Scheduler

I have a macro that runs at the end of a Sage 300 Intelligence spreadsheet.  When I run it from the Report Manager it works fine.  The macr…

Started by Peter Kelos

1 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Aliyah

Sage 300 - Consolidation -Management Pack 2-1 Adj (AE-SQL)

Hi, I have copied the report "Management Pack 2-1 Adj (AE-SQL)" and made changes to the connector adding optional fields as well as GL acco…

Started by Jo-Anne

4 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Jo-Anne

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service