Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting (854)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Report based on ACCPAC PJC data

Hello all, I am a Sage ACCPAC Solution Provider searching for a strong reporting solution for one of my clients. They are using ERP 5.5 (s…

Started by Ken Gibson

1 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Stephen Coull

Serialization Issues

Hi guys We have a client who is having issues with Serialisation. They have workstation software installed stopping them from accesing any…

Started by Ben Bateson

10 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Lori Black

Updating existing reports to use Accpac 5.5 containers.

I have just upgraded my Accpac data to version 5.5. We have a ton of custom financial reports configured to use 5.3 containers. How do I go…

Started by Duane Coetzee

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Fred

ODBC versus OLE DB

A questions was raised in the Accpac Intelligence webinar yesterday and this might help understand the diffs between ODBC and OLEDB. ODBC…

Started by John West

1 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Sue Simpson

Administrator and Report Manager differences

I have been told that there are a lot of advantages in having the Administrator functionality. What are the functional differences between…

Started by Tony Lang

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Stephen Coull

Container and expression listing of all reports in Sage Accpac Intelligence (for Accpac 5.6)

A few requests have come up for a listing of all the expression names and container names for the suite of reports available in Accpac Inte…

Started by Stephen Coull

0 Oct 17, 2009

Mangement Pack Consolidation

I have four Accpac companies each with it's own SQL database. Currently I am running out a Management Pack for each of them then linking th…

Started by Lorato Zungu

1 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Fred

Use of Filters in the report manager

I am creating a report based on the sales master.There are 1200 different product codes and I want to filter out 5 products. The product co…

Started by Ben Donnington

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Fred

SAI - User Licencing

Question that came up during yesterday's Webinar presentation on Sage Accpac Intelligence - Report Manager Licences - Do they get allocate…

Started by Les

1 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Stephen Coull

13th Period

In Accpac, we run a 13 period year, used for audit adjustment entries. The Alchemex Management Packs do not include the 13th period for rep…

Started by Barbie Dahl

3 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Fred

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service