Sage 300 (980)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The specified databases [SAMINC] for the consolidation does not exist in the connection cache

Hi everyone,  I know people have posted on this before. But my situation is a bit weird. I got this error message when importing an AUTO C…

Started by Terris

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Terris

Committed (outstanding PO) and Actual vs Budget per GL Code

Our managers want to stay on Budget, but when they start a new PO, they do not know how much they have already spent. Has anyone created a…

Started by Joany Hanson

1 Jun 12
Reply by Mariano Catalano

No Repository Folder specified

Hello! I'm looking for technical support for Sage Intelligence Report Utility for Sage 300, as Sage Tech Support is unable to provide any.…

Started by Sanda

0 Jun 11

Stand alone

Hi there, Does anybody knows if you can still get Sage Intelligence as a stand alone solution?  IE, that you dont need a Sage ERP as such…

Started by Awie van den Berg

1 Jun 10
Reply by Mariano Catalano

Can I use MailSMTP Plugin to send to Multiple recipients?

Trying to send out a report to multiple recipients using MailSMTP Pugin but get an error message.   Thanks

Started by Gaetano Siano

3 Jun 6
Reply by Marius Yung

Sage and Pere Cashbook

Hi guys, can Sage Intelligence reference Pere Cashbook?

Started by Kaydie J

2 May 30
Reply by Kaydie J

@PRIORMONTH@

I find where this has been discussed in the past, but need to revisit. I'm working with a client to automate the distribution of their mon…

Started by Randy Swearengin

3 May 29
Reply by Jim Smith

Error on GL Details Report

Error when running the GL Details report using the current year. Whenever I run this report for the current fiscal year I get - ODBC SQL Se…

Started by Howard Whiting

7 May 25
Reply by Howard Whiting

Conversion INT to VARCHAR (Sage BI Report )

Hi All, I have used on the query to Sage 300 BI report, but it is getting an error on conversion.Please see the below and advise me.  GLA…

Started by Prakash

1 May 20
Reply by Desree Schravesande

Run as Administrator

Some clients are experiencing errors when trying to run Sage Intelligence.  The users do not have local Administrator privileges.  However,…

Started by Terry Gair

3 May 2
Reply by Marius Yung

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service