Howard Whiting's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"UPDATE -  I believe I found the issue.  When the client runs out the report all of t…"

Howard Whiting replied Jan 30 to New GL accounts not being picked up in a report after it is generated from the layout

1 Jan 30
Reply by Howard Whiting

"If anyone can provide an answer or the updated SQL, we are happy to pay for your tim…"

Howard Whiting replied Jan 22 to Adding a field to the Detailed AP Aged Payables container

7 Jan 22
Reply by Howard Whiting

"Thanks Marius, Can you give me a bit more detail? Howard"

Howard Whiting replied Jan 19 to Adding a field to the Detailed AP Aged Payables container

7 Jan 22
Reply by Howard Whiting

"Thanks Jim, I only need to add the one field so I can add it to the final report for…"

Howard Whiting replied Jan 18 to Adding a field to the Detailed AP Aged Payables container

7 Jan 22
Reply by Howard Whiting

"Thanks - it does help somewhat.  But where do I add the field in the Select statemen…"

Howard Whiting replied Jan 18 to Adding a field to the Detailed AP Aged Payables container

7 Jan 22
Reply by Howard Whiting

"Hi Chloe, It is on a client system.  But the error occurs when opening or closing e…"

Howard Whiting replied Aug 22, 2018 to Compile error in hidden module: Module 1

3 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Chloe

"If you are using one of the reports provided and it is one of the reports in the Con…"

Howard Whiting replied Jun 22, 2018 to New Intelligence Report error

3 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Howard Whiting

"Hi Renee, I have to assume you are running a Consolidated report.  Each sub-report h…"

Howard Whiting replied Jun 22, 2018 to New Intelligence Report error

3 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Howard Whiting

"Nope - I had Sage look at it and they are at a loss. The only thing I can see, when…"

Howard Whiting replied Mar 13, 2018 to Database is showing up twice in the excel report

3 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Howard Whiting

"Note - the database only appears once in the Tenant cache - see below"

Howard Whiting replied Nov 20, 2017 to Database is showing up twice in the excel report

3 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Howard Whiting

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service