Stacey Gassett's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, Thanks"

Stacey Gassett replied Apr 26 to Report Execution Error for invalid SQL query when adding filter with comparison operator "Does Not Begin With"

13 Apr 26
Reply by Stacey Gassett

"Yes."

Stacey Gassett replied Apr 26 to Report Execution Error for invalid SQL query when adding filter with comparison operator "Does Not Begin With"

13 Apr 26
Reply by Stacey Gassett

"Unfortunately not.  I am thinking that I may have to remove once the data is in exce…"

13 Apr 26
Reply by Stacey Gassett

"I want to exclude all item codes that start with "M" or in other words include all i…"

13 Apr 26
Reply by Stacey Gassett

"Hi Doug:  I'm don't see a solution in this link.  Am I missing something. Thanks"

13 Apr 26
Reply by Stacey Gassett

"Thank you - That worked perfectly....."

Stacey Gassett replied Jan 3, 2017 to Using system variables in output file naming

4 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Stacey Gassett

"Thanks"

Stacey Gassett replied Jan 3, 2017 to Using system variables in output file naming

4 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Stacey Gassett

"Hi.  Thanks for your help.  Problem solved.  I didn't realize that I needed to ident…"

Stacey Gassett replied Sep 29, 2015 to Same account number, different account group

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Stacey Gassett

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service