Shwu Hua Gan's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gabriela,  If I understand correctly, FRTRN above is the Financial Reporter form…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Feb 1 to Report on debit and credit movement (Sage 300 SI)?

4 Feb 1
Reply by Gabriela Yates

"Hi,  First, you should check the software compatibility to confirm Excel 2016 will…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Feb 1 to SI Reports written using Consolidated Report Designer hangs during Naming Ranges after upgrade to Excel 2016 32 bit.

1 Feb 1
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

"Hi Ralph,  Thanks for sharing.  There is a difference of process and reporting. Ult…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Oct 31, 2018 to How to do intercompany eliminations on consolidated reports

10 Apr 14
Reply by Mariano Catalano

"Hi,  It refers to intercompany elimination, which can be intercompany sales /profit…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Oct 30, 2018 to How to do intercompany eliminations on consolidated reports

10 Apr 14
Reply by Mariano Catalano

"Hi,  I did, thanks for following up. I just need to create another column in the Ta…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Feb 14, 2018 to Sumifs - not working with Table reference

3 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Peter Scully

"If you use Report Designer Add-In, then you can easily use cell reference with the R…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Dec 8, 2017 to quarterly reporting using BI sage 300

2 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Glynnis

"Hi, Try this. ((([ICASEN]INNER JOIN [ICASCST]ON [ICASEN].[ASSMENSEQ] = [ICASCST].[A…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Dec 1, 2017 to Creating Join in a new container returning error

3 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Louay Al-Tahan

"Hi,  I think the problem occurs when the date = 0, especially when it is not a mand…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Dec 1, 2017 to SQL Date Conversion Error

8 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Christopher Tame

"Hi,  I encounter that once before.  So, this is the step I took. 1. I copy the meta…"

Shwu Hua Gan replied Jun 22, 2017 to Report Shortcut does not use correct metadata repository.

6 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Gregory Helleren

"Thanks Tesh."

Shwu Hua Gan replied Jun 8, 2017 to Sage 300c (Sage 2017 Service Pack 2)

2 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service