Erin Roundy's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a Sage Support case open and have been notified they have Engineering working…"

Erin Roundy replied Sep 24, 2014 to Report Designer Add-in Drill Down returning some AccountNumbers as Dates

5 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Erin Roundy

"I did check the hidden Accounts sheet and everything looks fine there. I checked reg…"

Erin Roundy replied Sep 5, 2014 to Report Designer Add-in Drill Down returning some AccountNumbers as Dates

5 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Erin Roundy

"I apologize, it's been some time since this post and it has not come up since. This …"

Erin Roundy replied Jul 31, 2014 to Error occurred during email publish in distribution instruction

8 May 20, 2016
Reply by Peter Scully

"RESOLVED: So this should have been simple, but I didn't think of it right away. I ju…"

Erin Roundy replied May 30, 2014 to Report Designer Add-in Reporting Tree - #VALUE Error on specific levels only

5 May 30, 2014
Reply by Erin Roundy

"I plan to, but wanted to first see if anyone had suggestions for troubleshooting as…"

Erin Roundy replied May 30, 2014 to Report Designer Add-in Reporting Tree - #VALUE Error on specific levels only

5 May 30, 2014
Reply by Erin Roundy

"Thank you for the suggestion. I have used the formula without the Report Tree and it…"

5 May 30, 2014
Reply by Erin Roundy

"The filtering is done using the filter on cell M4 to not show rows with a 0 value .…"

Erin Roundy replied Apr 3, 2014 to Distribution issue with custom filter on report

14 May 20, 2015
Reply by Peter Scully

"Clarification: I found out that the same issue does happen on other of their custom…"

Erin Roundy replied Apr 3, 2014 to Distribution issue with custom filter on report

14 May 20, 2015
Reply by Peter Scully

"I just tested the ZeroIngII option. There are a few issues: 1 - The option hides zer…"

14 May 20, 2015
Reply by Peter Scully

"The same macro and filter are included in other custom reports, but those are not ha…"

Erin Roundy replied Apr 2, 2014 to Distribution issue with custom filter on report

14 May 20, 2015
Reply by Peter Scully

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service