David Bryant's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Tony The importing of invoices is not handled by the sage intelligence module…"

David Bryant replied yesterday to Importing Invoices Very Slow!

1 yesterday
Reply by David Bryant

"Thank you very much for the feedback.  This is the type of client feedback we are lo…"

David Bryant replied May 12 to Creating weekly financial statements in Sage 50 US

3 May 12
Reply by David Bryant

"Hello Lynn The standard reports are structured around monthly, quarterly and yearly…"

David Bryant replied May 11 to Creating weekly financial statements in Sage 50 US

3 May 12
Reply by David Bryant

"Make sure the user has rights in both sage 50 user security (third party access) and…"

David Bryant replied May 8 to Access Restriction in Sage 50 CDN Intelligence Reporting

2 May 8
Reply by David Bryant

"Hello Sally Is this a custom report? Are you the admin in either sage 50 or sage int…"

David Bryant replied Apr 30 to Access Restriction in Sage 50 CDN Intelligence Reporting

2 May 8
Reply by David Bryant

"Hello Steven Email me at David.bryant@sage.com. This should be able to work using th…"

David Bryant replied Apr 3 to Sage 50 US - Received PO Detail

2 Apr 3
Reply by David Bryant

"Have you imported the report into the consolidated connection? If so, email me at da…"

David Bryant replied Mar 29 to Tenant Cache

7 Apr 14
Reply by Mariano Catalano

"Hello Are you trying to include your companies on the database consolidation list? I…"

David Bryant replied Mar 27 to Tenant Cache

7 Apr 14
Reply by Mariano Catalano

"Hello Marios What type of reports are you looking for and for what product?"

David Bryant replied Mar 21 to The Report store

2 Mar 22
Reply by M Belardinelli

"Hello Sally That report would indeed need to be built using the connector module. Ca…"

David Bryant replied Mar 21 to Sales Analysis Report Sage 50 Canadian

1 Mar 21
Reply by David Bryant

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service