All Discussions Tagged '' (26)

← Back to Sage 50 - Canadian Edition Intelligence Reporting
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Getting Started

Can anyone offer any suggestions for me to get started with Intelligence Reporting? I am very familiar with Sage Departmental Reports but I…

Started by Pam Green

7 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Pam Green

Aged AR Report

Can't seem to find what table has the information for the outstanding invoices and partially paid invoices. Can someone help? Looks like th…

Started by Jason Abdi

2 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Jason Abdi

Sage 50 - Adding new GL Categories

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to create new Categories for Sage 50?  I can create additional reporting groups but have not been ab…

Started by James Tang

5 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Craig Juta

Profit and Loss Report for Sage 50 CDN

In response to the talk about gaining access to an easy to use Profit & Loss report for Sage 50 Canada, we have packaged one of the ent…

Started by Craig Juta

0 Nov 11, 2014

How to speed up calculation of a report

I am developing a simple variance report.  Sheet 1 has about 25,000 rows and it takes half an hour to generate the report.  Can anyone sugg…

Started by Mel Orecklin

7 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Mel Orecklin

Problems getting SIR working properly

Running Sage 50 Canadian I was having the following "challenges: 1) The Financial Report Designer would fail with an "Out of Memory" erro…

Started by Mel Orecklin

7 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Ruth Gray

Project Analysis Report

I just downloaded the Sage 50 Canadian Sage Intelligence module trial version. There is a very good project report, that would probably pro…

Started by Dovid Lando

3 May 23, 2014
Reply by Craig Juta

Is Variance does not seem to be working properly - any ideas?

Hi there.   I am new to Report Designer in Sage 50 Canadian.   I have created a Financial Report with Actual YTD, Budget YTD and have a for…

Started by Tanja

0 Mar 21, 2014

Cannot run the program PLMAINT.EXE in business intelligence

If we try to run the program PLMAINT.EXE its showing error message .can you help us how to run the program .

Started by Jeo varghese

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by David Polk

Alchemex Acquired by Softline

The news about the acquisition has been surfacing for quite some time now, finally the official article was released on IT Web yesterday. R…

Started by Nhlakanipho Zondi

0 Dec 2, 2011

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service