All Discussions Tagged '100' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage 100 and Report Manager

Last Wednesday (4//17), a client ran a financial report using SI. Today when they run the same report or any SI report, they are getting th…

Started by Lloyd Smith

1 Apr 27
Reply by Doug Walker

PBI and Excel and Sage Intelligence

Hi All, I have a question about the relationship between SI, Excel, and Power BI. It has been claimed by the person developing the Power…

Started by Paula Park

1 Apr 14
Reply by Mariano Catalano

Reporting Tree

Hi all! I am hoping someone can help me with a reporting tree issue. I need to have a Unit that is comprised of ?????-20-01, ?????-25-01,…

Started by Sara M

3 Feb 22
Reply by Doug Walker

Wildcard Characters in Sage Intelligence

Hi Experts, Quick question: Is there a way to change the character that Sage Intelligence uses as a WildCard? I would need it to work in t…

Started by Bastian

9 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Doug Walker

Sage 100 SQL Syntax Help

I created a Pass Thru Variable for a date to enter at run time. I need the SQL syntax to create the 2 digit month from Pass Thru Variable…

Started by Doug Walker

15 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Peter Scully

Slow Performance

I have a Sage 100 user that is having extremely slow performance issues when running out intelligence reports. For example, she sent me an…

Started by Suzanne Watson

5 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Timothy Turner

Unable to get Add Property of the Workbooks Class

I am getting an error message "Unable to get the Add Property of the Workbooks class" when running reports now. The last thing I had change…

Started by Michael Davis

15 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Prabha VIRAH SAMMY

Upgrade question Sage 100 Intelligence

I'm looking for some confirmation on how people are handling Sage 100 Intelligence upgrades. My rule of thumb was if there haven’t been any…

Started by Dana Halpin

1 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Mel

Consolidation with Multi-Currency Sage 100

Has anyone created a Consolidated financial statement for companies with different base currencies?  My client is using DSD multi-currency.…

Started by Debbi Silberberg

5 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

Error 1004: "We can't change this part of the PivotTable"

Client is receiving this message when attempting to Save Excel Template after making revisions to the report. We're working with Sage 100…

Started by Ed Wlodarczyk

3 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Doug Walker

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service