All Discussions Tagged '300' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding a field to the Detailed AP Aged Payables container

I want to add a field from the APBOL table to the Detailed AP Aged Payables S300 SQL (C91-0-2) container. I cannot add the field using the…

Started by Howard Whiting

6 22 hours ago
Reply by Howard Whiting

Filter Data in Report Designer

We have a client that has created a custom Income Statement in designer and they filter departments within the account code segments using…

Started by Krissy Eide

7 Jan 14
Reply by Peter Scully

import report templates from Sage Evolution to Sage 300

Hello, We just recently upgraded from sage evolution to sage 300c,, we were using intelligence in evolution and we have the report template…

Started by Hatim Hassanali

0 Jan 9

Compile error in hidden module: Module 1

I haven't seen this in a while and can't remember the fix.  Installation of Sage Intelligence 2017 on Windows 7 workstation with MS Excel 2…

3 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Chloe

Report Designer Add-in 1.2.0 always goes back to inactive after closed Excel

Hi, I'm using Sage 300 cloud, I have a problem related to the Sage Intelligence, I understand that Report Designer Add-in is necessary for…

Started by Ralph

2 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Ralph

unrecognized database format when launching Report Manager from Sage 300

I have a client who is getting a recurring error message:  "unrecognized database format.  \\servername\serverpath\alchemex.svd." when they…

Started by Tony Yip

1 May 23, 2018
Reply by Prasad Thutta

Sage Intelligence Reporting Cloud Sage 300c Filter by GL Segment Code

Hi In Sage Intelligence Reporting Cloud ( Sage 300c), how can we create income statement report with GL segment code ( Department/Divisio…

Started by Spring Mon

4 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Spring Mon

Database is showing up twice in the excel report

Anybody run across this before - I have six databases in a consolidated report.  For some reason, one of them is showing up twice.  I have…

3 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Howard Whiting

Error when running any report - "have the latest Alchemex software components installed"

Trying to run a canned report.  All Add-ins are fine Sage 300 2017 PU 3 SI 2017 Everything seems to run fine until I try to run any repor…

1 Mar 12, 2018
Reply by Prasad Thutta

Unable to get add property of the workbooks class

Hi, I know there is a thread about this from 2013 and I used the fix suggested but it seems to fix the problem and then when the user runs…

Started by Prabha VIRAH SAMMY

2 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Prabha VIRAH SAMMY

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service