All Discussions Tagged 'Add' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Task Pane and Drill Down Not loading because Excel Add in loading from wrong version (64 bit versus 32 bit)

Task Pane and Drill Down Not loading because Excel Add in loading from wrong version (64 bit versus 32 bit) One of my clients had an issue…

Started by Gabriela Yates

1 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Helen

Add Field to GL Actual Report

I would like to be able to generate calendar year reports in addition to Fiscal Year reports, using a copy of the Financial Reports that ar…

Started by Nina Getchell

7 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Nina Getchell

Report Designer Add In

Hello, I need help from more experienced users. I am using the Report designer Add In for the first time and having problems: Does the Actu…

Started by Louay Al-Tahan

4 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Louay Al-Tahan

"=Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I create a report using the report designer add in. During the creation process the report works but after I  create and link template the…

Started by William Wingson

1 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Carmen Griessel

Totalling Raw Data Columns

Does anyone know if there an "add- in" or setting to total certain columns on the data query tab after it loads? Or is the only option to g…

Started by Kimberly

1 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Craig Juta

Report Designer Add-In Report not pulling all the data!!

Sage Intelligence 100 version 5.0 Excel 2013 Using Consolidated Report Designer Add In report. Default Report that came with the software.…

Started by Kimberly

4 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Kimberly

Upgraded Sage Intelligence 6.1 - Help!

We upgraded 2 weeks ago and I am able to run a report out of the new Sage Intelligence and the new task pane/Report Designer are great! HO…

Started by michele bealer

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

Adding Missing/New Accounts with Report Designer Add-In

I'm using the Report Designer Add-in (with Sage 100) and am wondering if anyone has determined the "best" way to identify and add missing G…

Started by Elena Bello

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by John Broadfoot

Add Accounts Functions causing a row to be permanently selected

Hi, On running the Add Accounts function Excel will only allow a row to be selected, not a cell.  It also does not bring up the input box…

Started by Allison Wigman

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Allison Wigman

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service