All Discussions Tagged 'Designer' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Report Designer Component required error on report, yet another RD report successfully running

Have a client with 2 Report Designer reports.  One runs successfully.  The other gives me the error re the RD Component not being installed…

Started by Beth Bowers

7 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Doug Walker

Report Designer Add-in 1.2.0 always goes back to inactive after closed Excel

Hi, I'm using Sage 300 cloud, I have a problem related to the Sage Intelligence, I understand that Report Designer Add-in is necessary for…

Started by Ralph

2 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Ralph

Enter Report Parameters screen

Customer is using Sage 300 Intelligence version 6.4 on a Windows 10 workstation.  When she selects to run a report, the Enter Report Parame…

Started by Shirley Crocker

3 May 28, 2018
Reply by Feroz Ally

Dynamic Account range trigger [ Sage Report Designer Sage 300 ]

Hi All, We've got a client that is trying to automatically trigger the dynamic account range refresh for the report designer. Is it possibl…

Started by Michael Boisvert

1 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Peter Scully

Report Designer Component is required

Hi all, Anyone can help me please with the following error? It's happen when I try to run reports from another workstation. In the compu…

Started by Ricardo Miguel Coelho Carvalhido

3 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Peter Scully

Segment Field needed in FDR - Actuals Sub Report Evolution

Hi There I need to bring the Segment0Code, Segment1Code, etc fields into the "Financial Report Designer - Actuals" sub report in the Finan…

Started by Nikki Pallini

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Nikki Pallini

Report Designer and Panel Task

Hello, I would like to know how can make the reports designer and the panel task available in the excel template for my own reports? So, f…

Started by Ricardo Miguel Coelho Carvalhido

4 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Ricardo Miguel Coelho Carvalhido

Accounting and financial statements

If you're looking for an easy introduction to Accounting and Financial statements, take a look at the following set of videos provided by K…

Started by Peter Scully

1 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by NATE

Designer Not Licensed

Hi, I'm a Sage 300 business partner and am working on some Sage Intelligence financials for the first time. When I run out the Financial Re…

Started by Carol Lord Openhym

3 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Carol Lord Openhym

Report Designer Formulas vs Daily Transactions

Hi, I am working on some Financial Reports that involve the Report Designer Module. I need to show some transactions for a specific day, n…

Started by Bastian

2 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Bastian

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service