All Discussions Tagged 'Intelligence' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Repository Folder specified

Hello! I'm looking for technical support for Sage Intelligence Report Utility for Sage 300, as Sage Tech Support is unable to provide any.…

Started by Sanda

0 Jun 11

Changes are coming to the Sage Intelligence Community

We’re moving! Soon the Sage Intelligence Community will be moving to become part of Sage City—a centralized community for all Sage soluti…

Started by Melentha Bisetty

0 Jun 11

Incorrect Mathematical Expression

Hello all, Recently, we upgraded a client from 4.5 S/I to 2015. I noticed an issue with several of the formulas and narrowed it down to the…

Started by Jonathan Rosellen

3 Jun 8
Reply by Doug Walker

Sage Intelligence Reporting Cloud Accounting

Good Morning  I would like to find out if there is anyone using Sage Intelligence Reporting Cloud for Accounting that could give me tips a…

Started by Steven Roode

1 Apr 29
Reply by Bronwyn Dorrofield

PBI and Excel and Sage Intelligence

Hi All, I have a question about the relationship between SI, Excel, and Power BI. It has been claimed by the person developing the Power…

Started by Paula Park

1 Apr 14
Reply by Mariano Catalano

Database is showing up twice in the excel report

Anybody run across this before - I have six databases in a consolidated report.  For some reason, one of them is showing up twice.  I have…

Started by Howard Whiting

4 Apr 14
Reply by Mariano Catalano

Sage Intelligence

Hi  I have been designing advanced Sage Intelligence reports for ages for my clients and would love to be…

Started by Travis Sinclair

2 Apr 8
Reply by Travis Sinclair

Adding a field to the Detailed AP Aged Payables container

I want to add a field from the APBOL table to the Detailed AP Aged Payables S300 SQL (C91-0-2) container. I cannot add the field using the…

8 Mar 14
Reply by Desree Schravesande

New GL accounts not being picked up in a report after it is generated from the layout

Anyone have this happen before - Client has added a few new accounts to the GL.  When we re-generate the report using the layout these acco…

1 Jan 30
Reply by Howard Whiting

Wildcard Characters in Sage Intelligence

Hi Experts, Quick question: Is there a way to change the character that Sage Intelligence uses as a WildCard? I would need it to work in t…

Started by Bastian

9 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Doug Walker

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service