All Discussions Tagged 'Report' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage Intelligence - Union report for Consolidated Container

Sage 100 5.20 Windows Server 2012 R2 Office Excel 365 I have a Consolidated container and have created a report with one table that is con…

Started by Paula Park

0 Mar 5

Sage Intelligence - Union report for Consolidated Container

Sage 100 5.20 Windows Server 2012 R2 Office Excel 365 I have a Consolidated container and have created a report with one table that is con…

Started by Paula Park

0 Mar 5

Data Limitation

Let me state upfront that I am a newbie with Alchemex Report Writer. I have a report that generates about 120,000 lines of data for a repo…

Started by Wayne Secomb

3 Jan 29
Reply by Ralph

Converting Financial Reporter Layout With YTD Credits or YTD Debits to Sage Intelligence

Converting Financial Reporter Layout With YTD Credits or YTD Debits to Sage Intelligence. I have to convert an old Financial Reporter repor…

Started by Gabriela Yates

0 Jan 22

External Database with Report Designer

Is it possible to define a external Database, Container & Report......and use report designer finally?

Started by Marius Yung

4 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Marius Yung

Enter Parameters Screen

Hello All, A client is using a built-in SI report and they have added a second parameter to the existing one. When the report is run in Re…

Started by Dino Sak

0 Nov 26, 2018

Sage Intelligence

Sage 100 200 Question: When I run reports in Sage Intelligence and they open in Excel, sometimes the Report Distribution Tools don't show…

Started by Paula Park

4 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Paula Park

Report Designer Component required error on report, yet another RD report successfully running

Have a client with 2 Report Designer reports.  One runs successfully.  The other gives me the error re the RD Component not being installed…

Started by Beth Bowers

7 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Doug Walker

Report Utility Times Out

Hello,  I have a client trying to run the Sage Intelligence Report Utility. When he goes to download the reports he has selected, it runs f…

Started by Carol Lord Openhym

3 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Feroz Ally

Report Designer Add-in 1.2.0 always goes back to inactive after closed Excel

Hi, I'm using Sage 300 cloud, I have a problem related to the Sage Intelligence, I understand that Report Designer Add-in is necessary for…

Started by Ralph

2 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Ralph

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service