All Discussions Tagged 'excel' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage 100 Intelligence 64/32 bit add in error

Had an instance where user accidentally chose 64bit add in for excel but it should have been 32 bit. Now the only way to get the add in to…

Started by Dana Halpin

1 May 14
Reply by Doug Walker

Sage 100 Connector Excel Expression

Trying to add an excel expression and it errors out when running report out. I'm taking 2 other excel expressions I added that work fine an…

Started by Dana Halpin

1 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Doug Walker

No BI Report Loaded

My Intelligence Reporting has started acting strangely. It will not launch the Financial Report Designer with the task pane and BI Tools r…

Started by Muttaqi ismail

7 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Muttaqi ismail

formula in SEI excel add-in

Hello guys, Anybody can advise how to create a formula to get accounts closing balance number under SEI excel add-in? Much thanks Frank

Started by Frank Meng

2 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Frank Meng

"Excel has stoppped working" when copy>paste from one Designer Add-In workbook to another

I'm trying to consolidate multiple separate Sage Intelligence Designer Add-In templates into one. I've successfully copied two P&L base…

Started by Doug Hart

6 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Doug Walker

relative cell references in formulas

Hi:  I have added an Excel formula to my container in SI, but when I run the report it uses and absolute reference to the cell I used in th…

Started by Dane Hoover

3 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Peter Scully

Excel formula

Hi, I want to add a column to my report that pick up the value of NETPERDx relevant to the pass through parameter @period@. I thought of u…

Started by Marios Theocharides

2 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Marios Theocharides

SQL formula

Hi:  This is a very rookie question, but I need to create a formula in my container that will translate the IDTRXTYPE value from the APOBL…

Started by Dane Hoover

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

Which Excel versions will work with BI and Sage 300 2014?

I know Sage BI and Sage 300 2014 are compatible with Excel 2010.  Can I move to Excel 2013 and be compatible with both? Thanks, Bob

Started by Bob Zuckerman

5 May 7, 2015
Reply by Peter Scully

Macros not running on completion SAI

Hi Everyone, I need some urgent help. I have written a SAI report that populates the report using a excel macro within the worksheet. The…

Started by Andrew McQuie

6 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Brett Spiers

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service