All Discussions Tagged 'in' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage 100 Intelligence 64/32 bit add in error

Had an instance where user accidentally chose 64bit add in for excel but it should have been 32 bit. Now the only way to get the add in to…

Started by Dana Halpin

1 May 14
Reply by Doug Walker

Task Pane and Drill Down Not loading because Excel Add in loading from wrong version (64 bit versus 32 bit)

Task Pane and Drill Down Not loading because Excel Add in loading from wrong version (64 bit versus 32 bit) One of my clients had an issue…

Started by Gabriela Yates

1 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Helen

Consolidated Report Designer Add In missing the Database Consolidation List field on the sub reports

Hi all, I'm trying to use the Consolidated Report Designer Add-In for the first time and am not able to update the sub reports for the com…

Started by Cerese Carlstrom

7 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Peter Scully

sage 300 2012 Add In no Report Manager folder with sample reports but Excel add in there

I have run the install Sage 300 Report Designer add-in 1.0.29 - confirmed it has sp1 launch accpac launch report manager do not see the new…

Started by Valerie hagen

2 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Valerie hagen

CASH FLOW REPORT FOR SAGE 300

Hi,  would appreciate if any body can guide or help us preparing CASH FLOW report in Sage 300. Kind Regards, Alam

Started by syed alam

1 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Ruth Gray

"=Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I create a report using the report designer add in. During the creation process the report works but after I  create and link template the…

Started by William Wingson

1 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Carmen Griessel

Sage 100 Transaction Detail report not getting all transactions

Am using the GL Transaction Detail report in order to create a Bi-Weekly financial in several companies.  Parameters are fiscal year (equal…

Started by Beth Bowers

3 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Candace Dixon

Upgraded Sage Intelligence 6.1 - Help!

We upgraded 2 weeks ago and I am able to run a report out of the new Sage Intelligence and the new task pane/Report Designer are great! HO…

Started by michele bealer

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

Sage 300 Intelligence Designer Add In

I want to know if others have encountered this before. I created a report using the report designer add-in for Sage 300. This report runs p…

Started by Jack Chan

5 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service