All Discussions Tagged 'inventory' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sage 50 US - Received PO Detail

Good morning, I am seeking a report within Sage 50 to capture detail for purchase orders which have been received against. Our PO's are mai…

Started by Steven Pochedly

2 Apr 3
Reply by David Bryant

Inventory Report

Good day  I would like to know if there is a report for detailed stock. If I look under - Edit - Inventory - Item File, there is very limi…

Started by Mariska

3 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Ruth Gray

Price adjustment in serialized inventory

One of our suppliers gave us a credit on a couple pieces of equipment that we had already paid for and we need to adjust the cost basis tha…

Started by Bradley Steyer

3 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by David Bryant

Multiple "Begins With" Parameters?

Hello, I am trying to create an inventory report that allows the user to view the inventory of whatever specific items they please (and on…

Started by Cameron Lea

3 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

Filters/Parameters from Inventory Container

It looks like only parameters (no filters) are available when building a report out of the Inventory container, but I would like to create…

Started by Phil Ryan

1 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Peter Scully

Free is Good

Hi - Just wanted to make a note here to tell you that I uploaded a new report in the Sage-100 Free Report Group. Here's the link : Sage-10…

Started by Doug Walker

2 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Doug Walker

Preferred Supplier Mod Report

Hello Everyone I Need to write a report almost like the preferred supplier report, my boss wants me to write it as follows: I need to be…

Started by Mari du Plessis

1 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Craig Juta

Pastel Partner Inventory Levels

Hi, I am trying to create a sql query that returns a list of all inventory items with their available qty. By "qty available" I mean: Qty…

Started by Chris

9 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Nigel Naicker

Macro Help!

Hi I am modifying the inventory master report from Partner BIC. In the VBA, the filtered data is as follows:   Sub FilterData()'' FilterDat…

Started by Marilize

3 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Ted Simms

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service