All Discussions Tagged 'reports' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Additional Reports Survey

At Sage Intelligence, our goal is to make the running of your business easier, so that you have more time to do the things you want to do.…

Started by Peter Scully

0 Apr 25

Additional reports for Sage X3

I am downloading the reporting utility for X3 as on the web (https://www.sageintelligence.com/report-utility/sage-x3/), but get the utility…

Started by Stefan Gouws

3 Feb 14
Reply by Aliyah

Free Customer Aged TB & Detailed AR Aged TB

Hi Does anyone have an updated version of the following 2 reports, as the ones that download from the website duplicate all the transactio…

Started by Cliff van der Poll

1 May 25, 2016
Reply by Craig Juta

new reports??

I have been trying to use the new reports and find that they are either incomplete, or just do not work.. The stock movement report makes u…

Started by Wayne Hillis

4 May 4, 2016
Reply by David Bryant

A better way to organize via spreadsheet interface

I'm tired of the tabular interface for the management of reports within Sage Intelligence, I would like to manage by reports and the distri…

Started by Terralyn Begaye

1 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Peter Scully

Move Sage BI from one server to another

I have Accpac 6.0 installed on two servers, both running Sage BI.  I want to move the custom reports from one server to the another without…

Started by Scott Barnes

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Shwu Hua Gan

Variable trend reports

I looked in detail at BI 18 months ago and it could not easily do 12 month trend reports for income, balance sheet and cash flow stmts link…

Started by Dennis J Siegel

1 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Karen Manser

Purchase reports and outstanding purchase order reports

Good day all Is there anybody that can assist me with a working and effective and user friendly purchase report and a outstanding purchase…

Started by Henning Buitendag

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Craig Juta

Grouping Accounts by Department

Is there a way to create one report with several non-sequential GL codes rolled up into various departments?  I tried using Reporting Trees…

Started by Kate Osborn

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Karen Manser

Formatting at report end

I've written a customised report with macros using the management pack and dashboard as a basis. I have several macros in the report and th…

Started by Allison Wigman

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Allison Wigman

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service