All Discussions Tagged 'sage' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Filter Data in Report Designer

We have a client that has created a custom Income Statement in designer and they filter departments within the account code segments using…

Started by Krissy Eide

9 Jan 31
Reply by Peter Scully

import report templates from Sage Evolution to Sage 300

Hello, We just recently upgraded from sage evolution to sage 300c,, we were using intelligence in evolution and we have the report template…

Started by Hatim Hassanali

0 Jan 9

How can I be added as a report writer on sageintelligence.com?

Hi  I have been designing advanced Sage Intelligence reports for ages for my clients and would love to be…

Started by Travis Sinclair

1 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Heidi Lambson

Slow Performance

I have a Sage 100 user that is having extremely slow performance issues when running out intelligence reports. For example, she sent me an…

Started by Suzanne Watson

5 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Timothy Turner

No BI Report Loaded

My Intelligence Reporting has started acting strangely. It will not launch the Financial Report Designer with the task pane and BI Tools r…

Started by Muttaqi ismail

7 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Muttaqi ismail

Unable to get add property of the workbooks class

Hi, I know there is a thread about this from 2013 and I used the fix suggested but it seems to fix the problem and then when the user runs…

Started by Prabha VIRAH SAMMY

2 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Prabha VIRAH SAMMY

Report Designer License Required Error on Schedule Report

Hi, Sage 100 v 2016 report was created using the Consol Financial Report Designer 1-1.  From the server set up Task Scheduler using the ac…

Started by M Gog

10 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by M Gog

Pull Internal Note from Sales Order in Sage 50 Intelligence

I am trying to include the Internal Note field from sales orders in my Intelligence reporting, but I do not see any containers that include…

Started by Phil Ryan

6 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by David Bryant

Sage300 2016 Report Designer

Hi All, Please clarify for me... New installation of Sage 300 version 2016 and the client also bought the Report Designer and Connector.…

Started by Awie van den Berg

6 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by kelli knox

Excel Version Compatibilty with Sage Version

Hi  We have a client running sage 2012 (61) and I am wondering if they can use Excel 2013 for Sage Intellignce. I am aware that Financial R…

Started by Stacey Orrock

3 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by nanah

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service