Hello,

I have seen a number of questions on this forum asking how to create weekly financial reports, however, they have all gone unanswered for years.  I have watched many videos on YouTube on Sage reporting, but I am not finding some of the layout options to design reports, and I definitely cannot find any way of creating date ranges, rather than month or year. 

I would appreciate any help that anyone could provide. 

Thanks, 

Lynn 

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Lynn

The standard reports are structured around monthly, quarterly and yearly time frames.

To design financials on a weekly basis you will need the connector module and knowledge of SQL (the data dictionary is also available)

If, not you will need an experienced report designer to do this for you.

Hope this helps

Thanks 

Thank you for responding, David!

Would you happen to know why Sage has not yet created standard structured reports by date?  

I cannot imagine anyone running a business that would not need reporting by date range, and there have been many questions on this forum on that topic for years without action.  I would love to see a true "business warehouse" or "web services" type solution that allows users to create reports by simply selecting data fields, date ranges, and the ability to create basic boolean type calculations that do not require and someone familiar with SQL. I know that you do not personally make those decisions, but it would be great if you could pass it along to development. 

It has been a while since I have used SQL, but I'll give it a go! 

Thank you, 

Lynn   

Thank you very much for the feedback. 

This is the type of client feedback we are looking for.

I will be sure to pass it along

Thanks  

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service