Email Distribution in SI for Sage 100 - Convert to Static Values not working

Hi,

I am working on a Report with multiple tabs. Each tab has a different distribution setting set up. They all are set to "Convert to static value". When sending the Emails, the reports are not converted to static values. 

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Bastian

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What version of Sage 100 are you using?

In this case it is v2016.

Bastian, did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue. Thanks! Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I ended up using  macros for this. I run the macros either automatically when the report starts,  or triggered by a button click. The beauty of this is that I can also just convert specific areas to static. I had a couple of instances where I needed only the Report Designer Formulas converted to static and nothing else.

I basically use two different approaches, depending on the need and the size of the report:

Option 1)

I have the Macro go through all used cells and let it check if the formula starts with GL (that means it is a Report Designer Formula). If that is the case, I go ahead and replace the formula with the static value.

Option 2)

I explicitly define the areas that need to be converted to static.

Here is some simple macro code on how to convert a range (there are many different ways). Let me know if you need some more detail.

Dim shtT As Worksheet 'defines shtT as a Worksheet Object

Set shtT = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("WorksheetName") 'assigns a Worksheet to the object

shtT.Range("A1:D10").Value = shtT.Range("A1:D10").Value 'converts Range A1:D10 to static values

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service