Hi

We have noticed from SAGE 2018 (6.5) that the license count defaults to 1 when activating Intelligence Manager and Viewer licenses.

I have numerous client with more than 1 manager and Viewer licenses, but only 1 are allowed to be loaded althought the license generated is for 2 or more users.

I have logged the issue with SAGE South Africa help desk, and they confirmed it has been reported but still no fix?

Can we have this resolved ASAP.

Thanks

Derick 

Accquire Consulting

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Derick,

I have sent a message to the 300 support and sales ops teams as this needs to be resolved by them.  I will keep track so that we can get an answer as quickly as possible. 

Thank you, 

Sandra. 

Hi Sandra

I am based in South Africa, and have discussed this with SAGE 300 Support team.

They replied saying it was a known case.  See attached the reply I got from them.

Hope this can be solved ASAP.

Thanks

Attachments:

Derick, 

In which country are you located?  We need to determine which support team can help.  

Thank you, 

Hi Sandra

I am based in South Africa, and have discussed this with SAGE 300 Support team.

They replied saying it was a known case.  See attached the reply I got from them.

Hope this can be solved ASAP.

Thanks

Attachments:

Although our support team can keep up on it this needs to be handled by the 300 support and dev teams. It looks like they are working on it.  Having the support ticket for your 300 system will keep you in the loop on a resolution.  

Thank you. 

Hi Sandra

Any news on the licensing issue?  

Regards

This is to be handled by the South Africa dev/support team so I have reached out to our support team to work on this.  

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service