HI

I have re-entered activations for the Sage 300 2014 Connector, Analysis and Designer and the License Manager still shows NO on each of them.

Why is that?

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Abrie, I suggest opening a case with Sage 300 support.

Same issue. Designer licenses shows as NO even though it is activated and the LIC file is in shared data folder. Works okay on a copy of the server as local administrator. Tried copying working LIC file to production server. User has read/write access to shared data folder and subfolders in production environment. Trying to open a case with Sage - on hold for 30 minutes so far.

Hi TJB, 

Sorry about the waiting time. Did you manage to log this call? 

I would also try logging a call using the email address - erpsupport@sageerp.co.za 

Carmen 

I have run into this 3 times now and in every case we had to right click the sage icon and "Run as Admin" even though everything else in sage worked perfectly for some reason in 2016 the license needed the run as admin to work.

Wondering if there is any other solutions than running as administrator. IT policy is getting tighter these days in order to prevent all the advanced type of cyber attack, so running as administrator may not be a viable solutions to many large corporations.

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2018   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service