Report: Accounts Receivable Invoice Aging (S100C) 1-2

Version: S100 Contractor (19.6), US version

Platform: Sage 100 Contractor Foxpro

Support Excel Versions: Microsoft® Excel® 2007 and above

This reports lets you easily see your expected receivables from the various aging groups.
It is aged at runtime by a selected date.

There are two layouts available:
• AR Invoice Aging by Record Number
• AR Invoice Aging by Client, by Job Number.

Each layout can be customized to suit your needs by bringing in other fields into the
PivotTable. Additional fields like client contact details and job details can be dragged and
dropped into the report.

The Report is attached below, download the report and import it into your Sage Intelligence Report Manager. Import instructions are attached.

Views: 331

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I'm getting this error:

Description : [ProvideX][ODBC Driver]Expected lexical element not found: FROM
Number : -2147217900
Source :
Driver Error : 1015
SQL State : 37000

Any ideas?

Hi Jasmine

Which Sage Software are you using? I see you tried to download Sage 50 reports too. And I am guessing that is why you are getting the errors, the reports are specific to Sage products so will only work on the Sage Product that it has been created for.

I would recommend looking at the Report Utility as we no longer upload reports to this site. All additional reports can be accessed via the Report Utility.

Hi Ruth,

Our company is currently using Sage 50c Canadian Edition with Intelligence Reporting. I'd like to have access to the Report Utility function, however, the feature isn't available yet.

https://www.sageintelligence.com/report-utility/sage-50-canadian/#i... 

Would you be able to estimate the release date for the feature? Alternatively, would you be able to recommend resources that would help with the preparation of a consolidated A/R Aging report through the Report Manager?

Thank you,

Christina

Hi Christina

You can see if any of these reports may work for you. Free Reports

Or you can contact a Report Writer

RSS

The Sage Intelligence Blog

Like Sage Intelligence?

Follow @SageSupport

© 2019   Created by Sage Alchemex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service